SimpliVerified’s tenant screening report includes a comprehensive National Criminal Alias Search, which discloses offense records that a potential tenant may have. This will ensure that you will only accept trustworthy tenants in order to create a safe environment in your properties.
This tenant background check procedure looks into a wide range of criminal databases including millions of offense records from nearly 49 states and Washington, DC, Guam, and Puerto Rico. These local sources include county courts, traffic courts, and sex offender registries.
This tenant background screening process also includes searching through international databases to ensure every potential tenant is screened whether or not they have a foreign background. These include the following:
- State Administrative Offices of Courts
- Department of Correction
- Department of Public Safety
- State Record Repositories
- Probation Departments
- America’s Most Wanted Fugitive List
- DEA Diversion Control Program
- European Union Terrorism Sanctions List
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) – Most Wanted
- Interpol Most Wanted
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) – Most Wanted Fugitives
- MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base
- United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List
- national and international terrorism sources
Get in touch with us to learn more about the National Criminal Alias Search and other background screening procedures for property managers and landlords. Simpliverified is accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), which means that we provide timely, trustworthy, and high-quality results.