If you’re looking for a more comprehensive employee drug screening program, SimpliVerified has the right solution for you. With our 10-panel drug test service, you can be sure that your business, employees, and clients are protected from the hazards that anyone with substance abuse problems could cause.
Although the 5-panel drug test is the minimum mandatory substance detection mandated by federal law for workplace testing, the 10-panel drug test is ideal for companies and agencies in law enforcement, occupational medicine, civil service, and other organizations where the job involves dangerous work or the professionals must be responsible for the safety of others.
Our 10-panel laboratory service includes the following procedures:
- Collection and transport of sample to the laboratory;
- Enzyme-Multiplied Immunoassay Technique (EMIT) analysis;
- Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) confirmation by a SAMHSA-certified laboratory; and
- Test review by a Medical Review Officer, if required.
The 10-panel test checks for five illegal or street drugs as well as the top five most often misused prescription drugs in the country. These substances are:
- Barbiturates such as Mephobarbital (Mebaral) and Pentobarbital Sodium (Nembutal)
- Propoxyphene such as Darvon
- Amphetamines including Methamphetamine
- Cocaine Metabolites
- Marijuana Metabolites
- Opiates include Codeine, Morphine, and Heroin
- Phencyclidine (“PCP”)
Additionally, due to the complexity of marijuana and the recreational use allowed in several states, we can also take out the marijuana, reagent strip in the drug test and replace it with another opiate, so it remains a 10 panel test.
Talk to us here at SimpliVerified today for more information on the 10-panel test as well as other workplace drug testing solutions available to you.
Schedule an Appointment
Our screening specialists are skilled in finding the best services to suit your needs. We would really love the opportunity to schedule a time to talk with you about your company and screening needs.