SimpliVerified can assist you when you need to establish a random drug screening policy to ensure that your company’s workforce remains free from the influence of drugs while on the job. This company policy can also help deter employees from abusing drugs, thus, preventing workplace accidents and injuries.
The advantages of conducting random drug testing in the workplace are plenty, including:
- Meeting regulatory requirements, especially for “safety-sensitive” positions;
- Identifying employees violating the company’s drug-free workplace policy;
- Minimizing or eliminating workplace accidents and injuries;
- Reducing exposure to liabilities such as compensation for workers’ injuries/accidents;
- Minimizing turnover rates and absenteeism;
- Encouraging a safer, productive and positive work environment; and
- Re-testing employees periodically and fairly.
A company’s random drug test policy should be put into writing and the employees should be notified about its implementation. You should ensure that your employees should be assured that the selection process is truly random, which is usually done with a computerized random number generator. Your random testing policy should also abide by the applicable state and federal laws, which may differ depending on the location of your business.
To ensure compliance with applicable laws and implement a truly random drug testing procedure, partner with us here at SimpliVerified. We offer a wide range of drug testing solutions applicable to employees and job candidates to ensure a safe workplace environment.
Why choose SimpliVerified for random drug tests?
- Saves time by automating the administration process;
- Flexible program to support multiple types of random pools;
- Scientifically valid method for selecting employees for testing; and
- Compliance with DOT regulatory testing program.
When we do random drug testing, Alyssa submitted from the HR Director, we number the entire list, we put the list into a room number randomizer the list returns a random list of numbers based on the percentage of drug tests. We are asked to pull then look at the names, and we submit the names back to the customer so we can pull all the random drug tests.
Get in touch with us today!
Schedule an Appointment
Our screening specialists are skilled in finding the best services to suit your needs. We would really love the opportunity to schedule a time to talk with you about your company and screening needs.