The employment screening services by SimpliVerified includes Global Security Watchlist service which looks into 45 different national and international law enforcement agencies to let you know whether or not your potential employees are in the global sanctions list, terrorist watch lists and narcotics trafficking lists, among others.
Take note, however, that this service is not an international search, which means that it doesn’t look into the criminal courts and investigative news sources in specific countries around the world. This is basically an expansive global terrorist, sanctions and debarments search from the following sources:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- State Department
- International Police (Interpol)
- Homeland Security
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security
- United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- European Union Terrorism Sanctions List
- And many others
The importance of conducting Global Security Watchlist checks on potential employees can’t be underestimated.
- Compliance with federal, state and international regulations to check foreign databases;
- Reduces workplace risk;
- Protects assets, employees and customers;
- Protects your business reputation; and
- Prevents lawsuits due to negligent hiring
SimpliVerified is your trusted service provider for employment screening and background search. We’re accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), which means you can be sure that search reports are accurate, comprehensive and timely provided.
Schedule an Appointment
Our screening specialists are skilled in finding the best services to suit your needs. We would really love the opportunity to schedule a time to talk with you about your company and screening needs.