The National Criminal Alias Search (Multi-Jurisdictional Search) by SimpliVerified is a comprehensive database search of offense records that will help you ensure you’re hiring a trustworthy employee candidate and creating a safe and secure working environment for your staff and customers.
Other reasons to have this database search are:
- Compliance with applicable legal and industrial regulations;
- Protection of assets and people;
- Maintaining community trust and reputation; and
- Fair decisions for fair chance hiring.
We gather a massive collection of criminal records from nearly 49 states, Washington, DC, Guam, Puerto Rico and international sources to screen employment applicants with or without foreign backgrounds.
Our database sources include:
- county courts
- traffic courts
- sex offender registries
- national and international terrorism sources
- America’s Most Wanted Fugitive List
- DEA Diversion Control Program
- Department of Correction
- Department of Public Safety
- Probation Departments
- State Administrative Offices of Courts
- State Record Repositories
- European Union Terrorism Sanctions List
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) – Most Wanted
- Interpol Most Wanted
- MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) – Most Wanted Fugitives
- United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List
Get in touch with us to learn more about our sources.
You can trust SimpliVerified to perform employment screening for your business, as we’re PBSA-accredited, which represents the gold standard for the background screening industry. We also work quickly to ensure you’ll have the correct information before making the wrong hiring decision.
Schedule an Appointment
Our screening specialists are skilled in finding the best services to suit your needs. We would really love the opportunity to schedule a time to talk with you about your company and screening needs.